ruby on rails - AWS OpsWorks Environment what is it the "my_node" and how add it to my Custom Chef JSON -


i running rails application in aws opsworks environment

i try add "whenever" gem rails app , saw there "whenever cookbook".

whenever cookbook

one of requirements is: "include whenever in node's run_list:"

{   "name":"my_node",   "run_list": [     "recipe[whenever]"   ] } 

my question: "my_node" , how add custom chef json

{   "deploy":   {     "todoapp":     {       "database":       {         "adapter": "mysql2"       }     }   } } 

thank, izik.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

android - MPAndroidChart - How to add Annotations or images to the chart -

javascript - Add class to another page attribute using URL id - Jquery -

firefox - Where is 'webgl.osmesalib' parameter? -